to close window -.
Incidental Expenses Audit (Validation) Points
- Verify each line item in the expense report individually.
- Verify all required receipts are received and legible.
- All incidental expenses must have a comment explaining the expense type and must not fit into another expense category.
- Incidental expenses over $10.00 require receipts.
- Tips/Gratuities for Taxi, Shuttle, Public Transit, Meals, Bellhops, Housekeeping, etc. are not allowed.
- Tips are acceptable for International Meals provided the appropriate conversion of currency has been applied.
- Miscellaneous expenses identified as "Investigative Expenses" are accepted with a valid OBM Travel Exception. The OBM Exception number must be reflected in comment or description fields.